Asphalt: Because it's important to keep your feet on solid ground…
Whether you are looking to revitalize the exterior of your business or just give your kids a place to play basketball away from your home theater system, Champlain Paving will provide you with sound advice concerning the type of installation that best suits your needs. Thanks to the expertise we have acquired over the years, Champlain Paving is a leader in the field of residential, commercial and industrial paving and asphalt paving service in Hawkesbury.
Make a lasting first impression
We offer a full suite of asphalt paving services in Hawkesbury. No matter how big the project is, we
have the resources to cover any residential and commercial project you have in mind. When you need asphalt paving in Hawkesbury, get in touch to discuss the best available options for your upcoming project. We work within allotted budgets to help you achieve your goal.
From paving blocks to pools to sidewalks
Are you looking to do some paving work, but don’t know which type of paving block is best, or how it will look outside your home? No problem! Our experts will help you to decide from among the various materials and designs that are available to you. You may even decide to mix and match various types of paving blocks to enhance your project:
Supporting walls play an essential role in supporting the weight of your framework and other installations. Designed using highly resistant and durable materials, Champlain Paving’s supporting walls are your guarantee of unparalleled quality.
Reasons to choose Asphalt
1. Asphalt dries faster. A few hours is all it takes for asphalt to be safe to walk on, compared to a few days for concrete.
2. Asphalt in rainy climates does not stain the way concrete does. A quick wash and most stains disappear.
3. Asphalt typically costs half the price of concrete per square foot. Any cracks can be easily filled in and blended saving you money on minor repairs.
4. Asphalt out-performs concrete in cold weather. Asphalt expands and contracts in cold or warm weather, so fewer cracks appear.
5. Asphalt is better for the environment. It can be recycled indefinitely.
Free estimate and sketch of the finished work
We always offer a free on-site estimate of the work to be done, in order to avoid any unpleasant surprises later on. In addition, we can provide you with a realistic and detailed sketch of what the finished work will look like. For stairways, curbs and asphalt paving, our Hawkesbury team is just a phone call away.